Each year CMS issues the OPPS final rule, which details the changes to Medicare outpatient coding and billing. Providers must implement and prepare for the rule’s major financial implications by January 1.
During this program, expert speakers Jugna Shah, MPH, CHRI, and Valerie A. Rinkle, MPA, CHRI, will analyze the final rule and deliver a comprehensive breakdown to update you on the critical changes for 2021 under OPPS. Find out what those changes are—and how to prepare—by attending this annual best-selling webinar.
- Explain the most significant changes finalized by CMS
- Describe the nuances and complexities associated with assessing the financial impact of CMS' packaging changes
- Determine which procedures are assigned to Comprehensive APCs
This program will cover:
- Key financial changes for 2021
- The top operational challenges hospitals will face in 2021
- Changes to APCs, Comprehensive APCs, and new separately payable APC services
- Other key changes related to charging, coding, and billing outpatient services
Who Should Attend?
- HIM directors and staff
- Outpatient coding managers and staff
- Billing managers and staff
- Revenue cycle professionals
- Chargemaster coordinators
- APC coordinators